Web browsers, operating systems and visits to my blog

I was checking my blog settings for forcing https but (effectively) stumbled upon the stats page. I was a bit bored today and so I figured I would write a short (python) script to plot the data.

Considering my blog should more or less get visits solely from fedora planet, my expectations about browser and operating systems distributions among the visits was totally different from what I have hoping to see.



Distribution of browsers

  


Distribution of operating systems



Of course, browser user agents are not the most reliable pieces of information. Still, this looks interesting - Nice correlation between the OS and browser data - at least as I see it. This was based on >44,000 total visits.


Update:

While I am at it, I might as well add the country wide distribution of blog hits.

  


Comments

  1. How does it identify Epiphany? Some things misidentify that as Safari.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful themes for Fedora - update

Beautiful themes for Fedora

Playing with plymouth themes